Senior Clerical Officer required on a temporary basis for a local Public Sector organisation based in Belfast £8.78 PH.
Rate of Pay: £8.78 per hour
Hours: 37.5 hours per week (Mon - Fri 9am-5pm)
Duration: ongoing week by week basis
- Knowledge/awareness of confidential information and record keeping
- Excellent communication skills - via email/phone/in person to deal with service user queries
- Process claims and invoices for payment in accordance to agreed procedures.
- Data input and analysis
- Organise meetings and assist in admin support associated with arranging courses and conferences.
- Maintain efficient recording and filing systems.
- Filing, photocopying, minute taking, general admin duties as required.
- 4 GCSE's grades A-C including English Language&maths or equivalent qualification
- RSA Stage ll Typing/Word Processing (Parts 1 & 2) or equivalent qualification
- Audio typing/transcription
- Minimum of 1 years administrative experience
- Excellent computer skills; competent in all Microsoft office programmes
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Minute taking
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE MONDAY 22ND September AT 12PM.
This role may be filled very quickly, but don't worry, we will keep your details on file for consideration of another role becoming available in the future.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Rachel Horner will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.