Senior Commercial Manager
Grafton are recruiting for a Senior Commercial Manager on behalf of a leading textile supplier. You will be responsible for all commercial aspects of the Group's managed service business including revenue generation and management and ensuring that all company financial KPIs are met. You will have the presence and professional experience to be able to lead the commercial and operational aspects of the company, with a level of autonomy. The role will be based between sites in County Tyrone and mainland UK.
* Maximise the sales and contribution on existing accounts through the development of proactive and innovative product and service initiatives.
* Meet the 'new business' sales targets set by winning business in target sectors. Ensure all prospecting and pipeline management reports, updates and information are produced and updated as required.
* Fulfil the responsibilities associated with Senior Account Director of key clients. This includes account management supervision, in accordance with our contractual obligations and requirements.
* Ensure the resources in business locations are managed in line with current and projected business requirements. This responsibility covers staffing resources, space, equipment and, the financial overhead and sales budget.
* Manage the commercial team to ensure contractual service level agreements are met and exceeded.
* Develop working practices and service provision to ensure continuous development of all operational aspects including customer service, account management and, warehousing and distribution.
* Responsible for the Senior Management oversight ensuring that accounts are being serviced to the required level. This includes monitoring management information including outstanding order reports, delivery reports, stock reports and returns reports and take action to correct issues.
* Responsible for the Senior Management oversight on stock holdings on all account.
* Senior responsibility for developing all aspects of the managed service provision.
* Degree educated, ideally in a commercial and/or production and/or logistics discipline
* 5 years in a senior management role
* 5 years in a role which included directing sales into public and private sector organisations.
* 5 years in a role which included the management/control of budgets/P&L/KPI's/a team of middle managers/technical and operational staff
* Experience in the construction of commercial tenders for private and public organisations. Hands on experience of constructing technical responses and financial offers
* Experience in a senior management and/or commercial role in the facilities management/managed service and/or workwear/PPE sector