Be the best!
Grafton are keen to hear from individuals who can deliver excellent recruitment services to Clients in the provision of temporary engagees against service level agreements. The jobholder will also manage temporary engagees and develop excellent working relationships with clients.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Sales Activity and Business Development
- Secure new and repeat business through the application of expert market knowledge and professionalism.
- Focus on the achievement of sales / gross profit targets striving to attain KPIs.
- Generate, facilitate and co-ordinate client meetings and visits to explore business opportunities.
- Support the creation of proposal documents and tenders; negotiate fees and rates in line with Company policy as well as complying with approvals / discounts allowed before issuing Terms of Business
- Proactively identifying client needs, build trust and offer a true consultancy service engaging clients, at a senior level, adding value to their attraction and selection.
- Manage vacancies from inception, analysing advertising methodology options to ensure the best attraction approaches are applied.
- Conduct market analysis to identify sales opportunities to include the cross selling of brands and services.
- Add information to the recruitment system, candidate data base to improve information flow and access.
- Network with clients at all levels building a positive image of the Grafton brand.
- Benchmark and review information for clients including salary comparison, potential candidate pool and availability as well as industry activity.
- Key account manage clients, where appropriate and act as the specialist point of contact.
- Offer an on-call service to clients when required
- Generate management information, complete client satisfaction surveys and present to clients
- Assist with presentations to clients
- Gathering client information through calls, visits and networking events using well prepared questions to build a full picture of clients to include organisational chart, business operations, main decisions makers and future business goals.
- Responsible for candidate sourcing and talent pooling
- Pre screen and register candidates in line with weekly KPIs
- Prepare candidates for client interviews
- Responsible for skills testing candidates and providing information to candidates on client history, structure, culture and promotion prospects.
- Inform candidates on the results of their interviews by giving constructive feedback and advice
- Negotiate job offers, notice periods and terms of employment
- Offer advice to candidates on pay rates, training and career progression
- Spec CVs / market candidates, search / shortlist CVs/, ensure CVs are of a high standard and reflective of client requests
- Provide information / feedback to candidates on clients and job specifications for all jobs
- Carry out work instructions in line with Key Processes and QMS
- Ensure all communications, written and verbal communication are effective and of a high standard
- Candidate vetting duties to include; identification and national insurance checks, verification of qualifications, obtaining bank details, dealing with timesheets, payroll queries and amendments, tracking credit checks, raise permanent invoices and reference checking
- Develop and ensure effective use and maintenance of candidate data base
- Assist Branch Manager in the recruitment and selection of staff including Induction, coaching and development also deputise for Branch Manager where necessary
- Mentor staff within the branch and divisions of other branches and act as point of expertise for consultants
- Capture info / calls / bookings correctly on candidate data base - update and maintain client/ candidate information on the database
- Manage own PDP
- Ensure records are kept in line with legislative requirements
- Any other duties as required
Applicants must have a minimum of 7 GCSES Grade A - C and previous relevant experience, a third level qualification would be desirable.
To apply provide an up to date CV.
Grafton Recruitment Winners of CIPD NI Most Effective Recruitment Strategy 2016