Senior Customer Service Homecare Manager
My client is a Global Health Care company who specialise in medicine and technologies for infusion, transfusion and clinical nutrition. They are committed to putting essential medicines and technologies in the hands of people who help patients and finding the best answers to the challenges they face.
The Role: Senior Customer Service Homecare Manager
To provide high quality, consistent Customer Services advice and support, to achieve strategic goals in a cost effective and efficient way to maximize customer and patient loyalty, confidence and satisfaction.
The main purpose of the Homecare Manager is to manage all customer and patient contacts and to maximize customer experience. This includes managing the transition of all Enteral Nutrition (tube feeds) and Parenteral Nutrition (intravenous nutrition) patients from the hospital to the home environment including management of funding, ancillaries, feed prescription and equipment supplies.
You will be responsible for the efficient day to day running of the Homecare department and daily co-ordination of the Nursing Service. You will ensure each Co-ordinator has the training and resources to carry out their role. You will be responsible for ensuring all those involved in the delivery of the Homecare services act in a professional and courteous manner to all our patients and customers. Your responsibility will also include ensuring the management team is kept fully informed of any problems or complaints.
- Lead and manage the delivery of the Homecare & Nursing Services teams to continually drive and improve performance. The team comprises 3 coordinators and 3 Nurses.
- Ensure services provided are of the highest standards and meet the core values of the company.
- Ensure advice and training given to Managers and team is of a high quality, consistent and delivered in a patient and customer focused way.
- Ensure all Homecare KPI's are delivered in a timely manner
- Drive Customer Services performance in a way that enables full support expected and required by our Patients and Customers.
- Ensure all complaints and incidents are effectively managed and learning embedded to prevent recurrence
- Manage all liaisons with Hospitals and HCP's in relation to the discharge of EN and PN home patients. Ensure all patients are registered on relevant patient management systems (databases).
- Manage and coordinate patient training requirements with the Nursing team.
- Manage all funding and required PO numbers for home parenteral patients.
- Ensure timely and accurate billing of all home patients.
- Liaise with our compounding units (production units) in relation to the stability of home parenteral regimens.
- Manage the service to our Home Parenteral Nutrition (HPN) patients regarding the initial installation, ancillary items and weekly, fortnightly or monthly deliveries.
- Manage the service with HPN patients regarding monthly ancillary orders.
- Ensure all patient files and prescriptions are maintained and kept up to date.
- Manage EN and PN pump supply & servicing. Ensuring a fully accurate pump database is maintained and that there is 100% traceability on all home feeding pumps at all times.
- Monitor training needs and arrange courses where and when required. Ensure staff have a performance measurement to attain, ensuring all training records and assessments are held in a central file for each member of staff.s.
- Proactively look at developing systems and services to enhance the service offered.
- Capture any requests for out of scheduled deliveries, ensuring costs are captured and shared with the Finance Manager
- Standards - ensure the highest level of housekeeping standards within the Homecare team are adhered to
- Experience of customer services management and related services in a diverse organisation
- Demonstrated experience of managing complex high-volume customer service operation in an efficient and effective manner
- Excellent customer relationship and customer service skills
- Proven experience in people management
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task is essential.
- Ability to organise and manage the successful delivery of projects
- Experience in the health care industry being able to demonstrate an understanding of the HSE/NHS structure ideal but not essential.
- Clinical knowledge an advantage
- Previous experience in man management, demonstrating leadership and communications skills essential.
- Possess knowledge of SAP, Excel and Word.
- Ability to implement systems and resolutions to resolve problems.
- Garda Vetting
10% Performance Bonus
25 days holidays
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Swords branch on 01-8900190 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.