Grafton Recruitment has an excellent opportunity for an experienced senior Sales/Customer Service Administrator to join a leading IT firm based in the East of Belfast.
This role is critical to ensuring a high level of service to both internal and external customers, by providing supervisory support to the company's team of experienced customer care coordinators and generate operations and management reports on a regular basis.
The day to day responsibilities will include:
- To assist in the generation of management and administration reports, utilising approved company software, as required.
- Processing of orders - Creation of Sales Orders on Sage/Tesseract.
- Processing all Sales Orders on Tesseract & Sage
- General Sales order queries
- Managing invoice generation
- Answering inbound Customer Service Calls courteously and professionally and dealing with each enquiry accordingly.
- Answering Fault Calls, logging, closing and dispatching - Overflow Only.
- Receiving Customer Complaints - following Complaints Handling procedure and escalating to Line Manager when necessary
- Administration of customer service/fault control mailbox
- Raising sales enquiries on Tesseract and despatching those enquiries to relevant personnel for action.
- Contract Administration
We are looking for candidates with excellent experience of supporting a sales or customer service team, who can demonstrate their ability to run reports and use Sage and/or Tesseract effectively. Suitable candidates will be educated to A-Level standard (or equivalent) and have at least 1 year's supervisory experience.
The salary on offer for this role will be between £18,000 - £20,000
To apply for this role please follow thie link below. Alternatively, please call Tracey Murphy on 028 90 895 824 for further information.