SENIOR DEVELOPER - DUBLIN
Our client, a leading Financial Institute in Dublin City Centre is currently seeking a Senior Developer for a 6 month contract.
- Contributing to the continual improvement of the group's skills, knowledge and practices.
- Developing and deploying large, business critical solutions.
- Supporting existing functionality and expanding upon it to deliver new feature requests.
- Being innovative in creating bespoke solutions, utilising a wide variety of technologies.
- Writing automated tests and promoting good development practice & agile behaviour
- Java SE experience with Java 8 being desirable but not essential
- A good understanding of OOP concepts
- Exposure to REST concepts
- Framework experience with either Spring Boot or Dropwizard
- TDD experience
- Knowledge and experience of Agile and Lean software development practices.
- Previous experience of working within a Feature team.
- Experience within a continuous delivery environment with experience of CI tools such as Teamcity.
- Experience of Pair programming
- DB Concepts
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.