Senior Electronics Engineer | Belfast | £35,000 - £40,000 (plus benefits)
Grafton Recruitment is currently representing a world leading security technology provider in their search for an experienced Electronics Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis.
Our client is a highly respected and internationally recognised innovator of security products and is renowned for being at the forefront of technology. They currently have an excellent opening within their Belfast team for a Senior Electronics Engineer to join them on a permanent basis. Based within the NPI team, you will be tasked with designing products that will be compatible with the technology of tomorrow!
Working with an experienced team of engineers you will be responsible for providing manufacturing requirements to the product design team for new products, and to liaise with manufacturing facilities in the transition and continued support of new products. You will support manufacturing activities for test development, qualification of first articles, and failure analysis.
- System design and parameters for component selection.
- Design, prototype and test electronic circuits and products for manufacturing support
- Select components needed for volume manufacturing.
- Support the manufacturing sites in the selection of alternate components and suppliers
- Ensure products comply with the necessary regulatory, legal and safety requirements for the target marketplace.
- Conduct meetings and conference calls in order to coordinate with other groups within the organisation.
- Create, modify, and update engineering documentation and change notices.
- Act as mentor to other members of the team.
- Solid understanding of effective hardware development methods and processes.
- Robust background in all phases of hardware development, from product feature definition, design, layout, component selection, regulatory, etc.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated track record of successful hardware product support.
- Computer knowledge (Hardware and Software).
In return you will receive a highly attractive annual salary of between £35,000 - £40,000 (DOE), Pension, Life Assurance, flexible working hours and 30 days holiday per annum. This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly prestigious organisation which will further develop your skill-set and allow you to work at the very forefront of technology.
For further information please contact Craig on 02890323333, or submit your CV via the link.