Senior Firmware Engineer - Belfast - £40,000 - £50,000
Grafton Recruitment is currently working in partnership with an international manufacturing organisation to appoint a Senior Firmware Engineer to join their highly successful Belfast operation.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager you will help drive, and maintain, the evolution of the IP products' embedded software.
- Gain and maintain in depth knowledge of IP products' embedded software
- Development of new functions and adaptation to the latest versions of standards
- Diagnostic and maintenance (bug fixing)
- Version Management and traceability
- Coordination alongside development of complimentary Master Station software applications
- Supports development team and provides needed pre-qualification and verification testing.
- Ensure compliance to all regulatory needs for the product and business
Qualifications / Experience:
- MSc or BSc in Electronics or Computer Science
- Proven record of Embedded Software Development
- Embedded C/C++
- Multi-tasking, Real Time operating systems (e.g., Linux; VxWorks)
- Code development in a hard real time, multi-threaded environment
- Experience of defensive programming and debugging methodologies
- TCP/IP & serial communications
- Device Drivers & protocols
- Exposure to database programming
For further information please contact Craig on 02890323333, or submit your CV via the link.