FMCG - HR Advisor - Grafton Exclusive Role
Grafton HR is excited to be exclusively representing a leading retail organisation, with sites located across Northern Ireland, with the appointment of a HR Advisor, on a full time contract basis.
Working as part of a HR unit, the HR Advisor is tasked with the delivery of a high quality, proactive HR service to a multi - site employee base, spread throughout Northern Ireland.
Key areas of focus will include providing a legal and policy compliant HR advice, support and guidance via phone, email and face to face as well as coaching Line Managers.
The successful candidate will be tasked with providing the Management team with advice on recruitment, investigations, disciplinary and grievance, equal opportunities, change management, TUPE transfers and absence and performance management issues.
You will propose commercially focused solutions and follow up on all queries to resolution as well as contributing to wider people programmes such as engagement surveys and people development initiatives/ processes.
- 1-3 years' experience in a commercially focused HR advisory role
- A proven track record of coaching and influencing line managers
- Experience within an HR multi-site role would be advantageous.
- Experience in the application of company policies and procedures and HR best practice.
- Strong employment law knowledge and ability to transfer into practice.
- Confident to communicate with people at all levels, with a style that is clear, engaging, coaching and collaborative - excellent written communications skills are also a must.
- Ability to work flexibly
- Driving licence (travel required across the province)
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite
Attractive base salary and strong benefits package, along with the opportunity to join a fast paced and highly commercial, but extremely people focused organisation.
Working hours are 36.5 per week Monday - Thursday 8:45 - 4:45 and Friday 8:45 - 3:45 however flexibility is required in line with business needs.
To apply for this unique opportunity, please send your CV to Richard McFarland(Assoc. CIPD) at Grafton HR on email@example.com, or call for a confidential discussion on 07773197121.
Grafton HR - CIPD NI Awards Winner - MOST EFFECTIVE RECRUITMENT STRATEGY