Senior HR Advisor
£27,000 - £30,000
Grafton HR is excited to be representing a leading retail organisation, located across Northern Ireland, with the appointment of a Senior HR Advisor on a full time permanent basis.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well established, progressive retail organisation in a stand-alone capacity, supporting an employee base in excess of 650, spanning across 50+ sites in Northern Ireland.
Deliver a proactive and flexible HR service by providing relevant and appropriate HR support to all employees, whilst driving best practice and ensuring compliance with all company procedures and employment legislation.
The role will report into a Senior Director in Head Office, requiring a hands-on HR professional with the ability to support the business at all levels, work on their own initiative in a fast paced HR environment
Key competencies include:
- The role will develop positive employee relations across the company, ensuring any issues are dealt with in a proactive manger.
- Manage the full recruitment lift cycle
- Management of computerised PAMS records
- Communicate with payroll regarding any changes on a regular basis
- Provision of routine advice on terms and conditions of service, HR policies and procedures
- Maintenance and updating of employee handbook
- Administration duties around Health & Safety, recruitment, monitoring data and all employee relations matters.
- Implementation and on-going review of HR policies and procedures for legal compliance and best practice
- Support in the delivery of the performance management process
- Delivery and design of basic HR training and development awareness sessions to management and staff
To apply for this role, it is essential you meet the following criteria:
- A minimum of 2 years HR generalist experience
- A knowledge and understanding of current HR legislation
- Experience of managing and investigating complex grievance and disciplinary cases
- Experience designing, implementing and reviewing relevant HR policies, procedures and processes
- Experience of designing and implementing successful recruitment and selection procedures
- Case management experience in managing long term absence
To apply for this unique opportunity, please send your CV to Ryan Calvert at Grafton HR on email@example.com, or call for a confidential discussion on 07725825693.
Grafton HR - CIPD NI Awards Winner - MOST EFFECTIVE RECRUITMENT STRATEGY