Our Client, A Large Public Sector Organisation require a Senior Information Officer to start ASAP for duration of 9 months.
Pay rate: 0-12 weeks £12.00
13+ weeks £18.86
Hours: 37 hours per week - Monday to Friday with occasional weekend work
- At least 2 years experience working in a marketing/communications role
- Experience posting on Facebook and Twitter company pages
- Experience writing copy for communications materials
- Experience uploading to a web content management system
- Experience organising events
- Awareness of all communications channels
- Experience drafting marketing plans and executing in full
- Experience using networking, partnership and free marketing channels
- Experience writing press releases
- Experience working within the public sector
- Experience using Microsoft publisher
To provide marketing and communications support. Duties to include:
- Manage and generate content for social media and provide monthly statistics
- Promote events organised by the division
- Organise events when needed, particularly European Heritage Open Days
- Keep websites up to date
- Liaise with team to provide intranet content, gain approval for use of the logo and for design and print.
- Liaise with Press office
- Manage and produce content for internal newsletter
Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete a Basic Access NI Clearance at the cost of £26.00. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Laura Hagan will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.