Grafton Technology are currently recruiting for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer / Analyst
Working with our client who has almost 4 decades based in NI, they are a local company who have grown significantly over the years and continue to do so.
The role involves providing support to users across the organisation; either remotely or on-site and the delivery of high quality ICT Infrastructure Projects.
- Identifying support trends, troubleshooting issues, and providing escalation point to others within the department or liaising with third parties when required
- Providing 3rd level support to core business applications (core business applications, Microsoft Office 2013/2016, Windows 7 / 10, VoIP Telephony system) within SLA timeframes
- Proactive system monitoring & daily, weekly, monthly health checks to include capacity management and BCP tests.
- Co-ordinate and support good practice and processes such as Problem Management, Incident Management and Change Management
- Experience of client OS and Application Management (Including Windows 7 & 8, MS Office 2010, 2013 and 2016)
- Experience of Hardware Support (Desktops, Laptops, Servers, Printers, Tablets, Smartphones, SAN)
- Experience of Server Support & Management (Windows Server 2008 & 2012, Exchange Server 2010 & 2013, VMware ESX 6, SQL Server 2008 2012 & 2014, Skype for Business 2015)
If this sound like the right challenge for you, reach out to Dominic in the strictest confidence on firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the link below.