Infrastructure Engineer - Lisburn - £30,000 - £40,000
Grafton Technology is delighted to be working alongside one of NI's fastest growing manufacturing organisations in their search for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer. They are known for developing a number of world leading and innovative products for a variety of sectors. The client has also appeared in the Deloitte Tech Fast 50 in 2015.
You will be joining a prestigious international manufacturing organisation with sites in Northern Ireland, Mainland UK, and the USA. Reporting to the IT Manager you will be joining an established team that will help develop your skill-set and offer great career progression!
- Experience with IT desktop support in a FMCG environment
- Experience with working in a multisite company and with support users remotely
- Understanding of Windows client operating systems
- Proven troubleshooting ability
- Understanding of TCPIP (routing, subnets DHCP)
- Understanding of the Microsoft Application stack
- Experience with maintaining and troubleshooting Windows 2008 and 2012
- Understanding of email technologies (smtp fundamentals, email routing, email security, DNS requirements etc.)
- Experience with Supporting managing exchange 2010 and Exchange 2013
- Experience with backup technologies (ideally including Backup exec).
- Understanding of firewall concepts and network security.
- Understanding of Microsoft security, specifically DACLS / File system security and an understanding of Authentication and Kerberos within a Microsoft environment.
- CCNA - or show equivalent Cisco skills, specifically with switch configuration.
- Experience and or qualifications for a specific firewall. E.g. Cisco ASA, Watchguard, Fortinet etc. (this is a transferable skill between different vendors)
- Deployment, support and administration of either / or Microsoft Hyper V or Vmware
- Experience supporting Microsoft SQL Server
- Previously held SC Clearance
In return you will receive a competitive annual salary (reviewed yearly), 33 days holiday, life insurance, pension and gym membership.
For more information on this opportunity, please submit your cv via the link below. Your application will be completely confidential, further information will be provided so you can make an informed decision if you would like to apply for this position. If you would like to chat about the opportunity please call Michael Rosbotham at Grafton Technology on 02890 242824