Are you an experienced successful Recruiter looking for a new challenge? Would you like to gain valuable experience in a global organization?
Our client is a leading global organization which prides itself on delivering outstanding service to its global customer base. An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Recruiter to join their Cork operation on an interim basis.
The Senior Recruiter will work on a variety of roles in Customers Services Operations including Program Managers, Operations Managers and Content Developers across several sites in Europe.
With a proven track record as a highly successful recruiter, the Senior Recruiter will have strong business acumen with an ability to influence, they will provide consultative recommendations to business leaders and work in partnership to understand long term objectives. They will also effectively manage candidate relationships and use negotiation skills when needed.
The Senior Recruiter will be based in Cork, and form part of an international Recruitment team with colleagues in other locations across Europe as well as in Cork.
Two key aspects to this role are strong relationship management (dealing with stakeholders effectively) and secondly a strong skillset in proactively sourcing strong candidates (using Boolean search techniques, ability to network, leveraging contacts).
Key responsibilities include; * Providing hands-on, full-cycle recruitment from sourcing to closing offers * Partnering with senior stakeholders and hiring managers to determine and anticipate staffing needs and changes * Creating robust recruitment strategies and executing processes to support assigned business areas * Reviewing and screening all resumes and applications * Meet established metrics for sourcing, offers and hires
- Lead Talent Acquisition related projects
The ideal candidate will have
- Significant experience in corporate and or agency recruiting experience, including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting
- Must have experience building effective hiring manager relationships
- Experience utilizing an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) for sourcing, tracking and managing candidates
- Strong knowledge of MS Office- including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Proven experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships
- Strong communication skills and the ability to influence others
- Fluency in written and spoken English
Apply today or contact Deirdre Lenihan at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, attractive day rate on offer for the right candidate!