Grafton Technology is currently representing a leading Service Provider based in Belfast. This company boasts an incredible client list, providing secure hosting services and streaming solutions for customers across the UK & Ireland.
They are currently going through a well thought out and structured growth plan that has resulted in the need to add an additional Senior Network Engineer to their team.
The primary focus of this role will be to establish and maintain the technical infrastructure, deliver to customer requirements and perform troubleshooting of infrastructure problems. You will be participating as a member of the management team contributing to planning and strategy, responsible for technical and operational issues, and act as a lead engineer within the team.
- Minimum 7 years recent, relevant technical experience in network engineering environment
- Proven up to date working knowledge of Internet technologies including cloud, content delivery and connectivity and awareness of industry trends
- Proven record of delivering large and complex infrastructure and managed services projects
- Cisco Routing and Switching - CCNP/CCIE or equivalent experience
- Cisco ASA Firewalls
- TCP/IP Routing - OSPF, BGP, MPLS in Service Provider environment
- LAN Protocols - STP. MSTP, LACP in Data Centre environment
- VMWare vSphere
- Storage Area Networks and Backup Technologies
- Linux and/or Windows Server Administration
For more information on this opportunity, please submit your CV via the link below. Your application will be completely confidential, further information will be provided so you can make an informed decision if you would like to apply for this position. If you would like to chat about the opportunity please call Michael Rosbotham at Grafton Technology on 02890 242824.