Do you want to work in an environment that thrives on creativity and innovation?
Do you have great ideas and want to constantly improve the quality of your work?
Do you have a Passion for Payroll whilst looking to expand your skillset?
If the answer to these questions is a resounding yes, read on and get in touch with me asap.
With the explosive growth my client has experienced, a motivated and dynamic payroll manager is needed urgently. You will provide leadership to the UK Payroll Operations Team whose primary responsibilities include full service payroll processing in an outsourcing environment.
- Lead, coach and train payroll operations team to ensure "a best of class payroll environment"
- Manage and evaluate operational processes and procedures
- Develop recommendations and drive process standardisation
- Design and implement improved controls to ensure process effectiveness and efficiencies for payroll
- Ensure successful solutions for clients and work closely with client business & internal delivery teams to drive the scope/definition/delivery of solutions
- Ensure continuity of roles and responsibilities and proper distribution of assignments within the payroll operations team
- Maintain and enhance outstanding customer service practices
- Foster a collaborative and communicative environment
- Ensure service level agreements and high client satisfaction levels are being met
- Manage the timely resolution of customer issues
- Initiate and maintain client relationships
- Assist Director Group in managing monthly/annual processes to ensure deadlines are met
- Prepare for periodic service control audits
- Ensure all statutory reporting is completed accurately and on time and that payroll processes comply with internal and external audit requirements
- Oversee and document on-going training requirements for the UK Payroll Operations team
- Manage performance appraisals for employees including employee goal setting and personal growth plans
- Manage relationship with HMRC and payroll technology vendors
- Partner with sales teams on expansion of payroll services opportunities within UK
- Payroll Qualification
- Educated to degree level or higher (or experience equivalent)
- Extensive full service payroll experience
- Proven ability to manage, motivate and lead a payroll team to ensure timely and accurate delivery of payroll services
- Advanced relationship building and customer service skills
- High level verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail with strong analytical skills