For one of our Clients we are looking for one and only Senior PHP Developer with drive to architecture!
This is an exceptional opportunity to join TechHub, located in Warsaw, which operates some of the most powerful online services in Europe and supports the business through state-of-the-art application development.
This position is responsible for designing and implementing highly reusable micro services in PHP.
- Prepare technical design for micro services and discuss it with development team leaders.
- Prepare and write unit, functional and integration tests.
- Estimate effort needed to implement software.
- Implement micro services according to OOP patterns.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Maintain running systems.
- Write verbose documentation for designed and implemented microservices.
You need to have or be:
- Polish netive speaker
- Min. 4 years experience as a PHP Developer
- Proficient in technologies and concepts that make up web applications
- Proficient in OOP, SOA concepts and design patterns
- Practical knowledge of unit, functional and integration tests
- Proficiency in English is a must
Nice to have:
- Practical knowledge of RESTful micro services implementation in PHP 7.
- Practical knowledge of Domain Driven Design.
- Competitive salary package, full-time employment contract
- Challenging work on complex web applications
- Work in an international environment (cooperation not only with developers, but also with business representatives from several countries )
- Package of social benefits (medical insurance included)
- Very friendly and modern work atmosphere :)