Senior Marketing Manager - Product Marketing Role
Grafton Sales & Marketing is presently seeking applications for a Global Manufacturer based in Co. Tyrone, wishing to appoint a Senior Marketing Manager.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Senior Marketing Manager will be an inspirational and creative leader who can guide and develop a very busy marketing team. The person will be responsible for defining and executing corporate marketing, public relations and branding strategies in the UK and Ireland as well as international Markets.
The successful applicant will be challenged to develop marketing strategies which will induce positive reaction from a customer base which has historically been accustomed to one dominant brand.
- Critically evaluate product marketing campaigns.
- Motivate, mentor and develop direct and indirect reports with PDP's and training of Marketing team in line with Company policy, procedure and objectives.
- Stay abreast of changes in the international marketing environment to best serve the objectives of the Company and adjust plans accordingly.
- Research, monitor and evaluate market trends ad identify relevant media forms to increase opportunities to influence key customer decision-makers and influencers.
- Maintain in depth knowledge on customer/market segments and competitor activity.
- Working closely with the internal and external sales force, deliver effective internal and external communications, along with the development of Customer Relationship Development Schemes.
- Develop and manage a robust 'customer' communication database system.
- Manage external Creative/PR agencies as well as managing the internal approval process to ensure timely delivery of projects and within budget.
- Implement effective and timely communications to support Company strategy and retain best practices for marketing communication activities.
- Develop and implement strategic international marketing plans and campaigns and ensure projects are delivered by agreed deadlines and within budget.
- Develop and oversee the implementation of the Marketing Strategy and annual activity calendar which supports achievement of challenging growth plans - including campaigns, events and trade shows, digital marketing and PR
- Develop the Brand Strategy, ensuring the brand is used consistently across all customer touch points and supports the organisations overall brand vision.
Full list of duties available upon request
- Significant experience in a senior marketing role for a product based organisation which has succeeded in building market share.
- Strong commercial acumen and proven track record in strategic planning channel management, business development and digital marketing.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering quantifiable business growth in domestic and international markets.
- Deep understanding of digital and online capability with strong analytical focus.
- Excellent people management and development abilities and interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility to travel throughout the UK and ROI and internationally.
- Strong empathy for the end user and an ability to communicate with customers in a diplomatic and sensitive matter.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
A very generous base salary and benefits package awaits the successful applicant
This is a very exciting opportunity to join a very progressive organisation seeking to take the next step in their journey to become the number one in their given industry. A strong, driven and can do attitude is essential to ensure success.
To apply, please forward your cv to Ross McConville, detailing your relevant experience on email@example.com