Grafton Recruitment are currently looking for a permanent Senior Records Officer with GIS experience to join our client's team based on Airport Road West. This role will involve assisting the Engineering Support Supervisor in the management of the Engineering Support Department by updating, maintaining and developing the company's Geographical Information System (GIS).
- Permanent position
- Salary range £18-21k DOE
- Mon-Fri 0830-1700
- Parking available
- Canteen and shower/toilet facilities
- 20 days holiday 11 stat days
- To overview weekly extracts from relevant GIS databases and transfer this data onto relevant engineering laptops
- Update existing LPS geography through the manipulation of drawings using GIS by scanning, rectifying and digitising
- Perform data analysis and data queries within GIS.
- Ensure GIS updates are performed in a timely manner and to the required standard so as to meet internal standards.
- Perform quality audits on as-built data to ensure required standards are met.
- To assist in the delivery of management information and performance statistics required for monthly targets.
- Full Driving Licence with Counterpart
- Relevant experience in using GIS for digitising and data analysis
- Strong IT skills especially Excel
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- GIS qualification
- Relevant experience in using GIS for a utility company.
Please apply here for this role or call Ciara at Grafton for more information on 02890895824.