Job Title: Senior Risk Analyst, Dublin Payment & Risk Analytics, eBusiness
We are looking for an experienced Analyst with a proven background in online payment acceptance to join an ePayments Operations team. This individual will lead business performance monitoring and optimization activities to improve results and customer experience across all online channels with a focus on order completion, payment acceptance, recurring payments, fraud and chargeback activities.
- Source and use internal/external data to establish KPI benchmarks and thresholds using mathematical variance, standard deviation and related statistical and data analysis methodologies.
- Define and utilize KPI reports to analyze business results and/or pipeline failures.
- Evaluate KPI trend performance vs thresholds and conduct in-depth analysis to understand reasons for observed performance.
- Perform analysis using standardized procedures to determine root cause and impact of identified issues. Document and communicate accordingly.
- Identify and evaluate potential solutions & drive resolution with stakeholders and partners. Communicate rational for proposed resolutions.
- Define and apply configuration changes to business rules within internal and external tools to resolve issues.
- Test, validate and communicate that resolutions are in place and functioning correctly.
- Provide analysis and actionable information to internal teams including Finance, Legal, Brand Protection and Information Security to support Fraud, litigation or other investigative initiatives in a timely and accurate manner.
- Utilize data mining tactics (discover patterns in large sets of data via pivot tables, statistical and trend analysis) to identify opportunities to improve KPI and customer experience results.
- Document and analyze order and payment system and customer flows and identify opportunities to improve results
- Create and document opportunity summary analysis that includes expected ROI (P&L), high level requirements and dependencies.
- Understand, define and apply business rule configuration changes to achieve desired outcomes. Create rollback plans to mitigate potential impacts from unforeseen issues.
- Prepare test approach documents and benchmark reports for use in measuring results.
- Measure actual results vs expected and identify opportunities for improvement. Communicate results, findings and next steps to stakeholders.
- Provide daily, weekly or monthly updates on the status as requested by Leadership.
- Evaluate and manage priorities continually to ensure activities that have the highest impact are completed in a timely manner.
- Serve as the 2nd level Subject Matter Expert contact and engagement point with internal clients as needed.
- Partner and engage with internal (Payment Governance and Order and Fraud Operations) and external teams to facilitate smooth hand off of activities, complete root cause analysis and to finalize, drive and execute solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree required, with Finance or Economics a plus.
- Previous professional work experience within eCommerce, Payment & Risk or Banking, Finance or Treasury required.
- Understanding of payment gateway or ERP Payments preferred.
- Experience with standard enterprise reporting tools like Business Objects, Crystal Reports, Microstrategy or equivalent. Experience with SQL a plus.
- Excellent previous experience in data and process analysis related to technical systems.
- Must be a self-aware, self-motivated, and proactive individual with effective communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to thrive under continual deadline constraints while managing multiple ongoing projects, direct and indirect teams.
- Display SYMC leadership success profiles including, decision-making, end to end thinking and building strong teams.
- Proficiency in MS office products (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc.).
- Fluent in English required, both verbal and written
Please forward your CV for the attention of Joanne Duffy (Walkinstown Branch