Senior Sales Consultant
Grafton Sales and Marketing are recruiting for a professional, customer focused Senior Sales Consultant required for an exclusive high end fashion retailer. Emphasis is placed on a one-to-one consultative selling approach and the ability to deliver new business through a rewarding customer experience.
This Senior Sales Consultant opportunity should be viewed as more than just a retail role; it's about treating customers as individuals and providing them with a truly consultative approach. The pieces are selected with care, chosen for their excellent and distinctive quality of design, fabric, craftsmanship and coherent narrative. Your day will be varied and you will need good attention to detail, along with the ability to close sales and recall a wide range of product knowledge. You should be inspired by the products and endeavour to make each visit to the store a memorable one.
As a Senior Sales Consultant you will represent the brand through delivering excellent customer service. You will have a strong retail sales background with experience of one to one selling along, with a creative flair. The key duties of this role are;
* Building customer loyalty through providing excellent customer service
* Learning and keeping abreast of the latest developments in the field to uphold thorough product knowledge
* Up-selling a variety of products and maximise one to one sales opportunities
* Assisting in the display of merchandise and preparing merchandise for sales
* Greeting customers in a warm and welcoming manner
* General sales and administrative duties as required
Being a natural communicator, you must possess the energy and drive to make the store an inspirational and energised environment that the customer enjoys. You will also have:
* Excellent presentation with a confident ability to demonstrate retail product knowledge
* Ability to build a strong client base through articulate and knowledgeable communication
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Confidence in communicating with a range of customers
* Experience of working with brand label and exclusive products
* Strong retail sales background with experience of one to one selling along, with a creative flair and a passion for fashion
* Self motivated sales consultant who can demonstrate a track record of success in previous roles
The successful Senior Sales Consultant will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience plus benefits.
The Senior Sales Consultant role will be based in Belfast.
If you would like to discuss this Senior Sales Consultant job in more detail please contact Ross McConville now on 02890 242824.
If this Senior Sales Consultant job is not quite what you are looking for, but you are interested in other roles in Sales and Marketing please check out the Grafton website on;
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.