Senior Software Developer - Belfast - £45-50k
This well established organisation based in Belfast specialises in medical support software and has built a reputation for producing high quality products. They are seeking an experienced software developer to take the lead in developing one of their key products. You will be responsible for creating new applications, as well as developing and maintaining existing applications, and will report into the Technical Director.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Delivering high quality performance software as part of the project team
- Presenting innovative ideas for system improvements
- Working with the business analysts to provide technical solutions
- Assisting and advising on product testing
- Mentoring junior developers
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE
- 3rd level qualification in a related discipline
- Experience of database design (preferably Oracle)
- Excellent problem solving skills and a passion for technology
- Experience using VB.NET would be an advantage
In return, you will receive a competitive salary of £45-50k. This role will evolve into a Team Lead position for the right candidate.
For more information, send your CV via the below link, or call Carol Donnelly on 02890 242824.