Senior Technical / Quality Officer
Contract role: 1 year to 15 months
Location: Omagh , Tyrone
Hours of work: Mon- Thur: 8.30-5.30pm and Friday early finish at 3pm!
Grafton are working in conjunction with a progressive and dynamic company in order to secure a contract role for a Senior Technical / Quality Officer to cover a maternity contract.
- Manage all internal and external audits
- Ensure all customer product specifications in formulation control of each batch, packaging and labelling are correct
- Must have a STRONG understanding and knowledge of HACCP
- Be able to implement and update new systems
- A minimum of 2 years Technical and or Quality Management experience within the Food sector
- Third level Qualification
- Intermediate / Advances Food Hygiene Certificate
Salary and benefits: Circa 24k with early finish on a Friday… 3 pm!
Closing date is FRIDAY 15th SEPTEMBER at 5pm! So please ensure that if interested you attach your cv via the link below
If interested in the Senior Technical and Quality Position please forward your cv asap. If you would like more information or to discuss in total confidence please call Glenda Reddington on 02890 323333 or 07966990462
If the Senior Technical and Quality role is not quite what you are looking for, but are interested in production and manufacturing roles, please check out the Grafton website on;
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.