We have a new and exciting opportunity for a Storage Infrastructure Consultant to join a leading Northern Irish information technology services company serving their high profile clients.
You will have an extensive experience with the with enterprise grade storage platforms, including hands on experience with installation and configuration of SANs and have an understanding of storage concepts such as zoning, masking, replication.
Your role will consist of successfully delivering operational managed services and chargeable change work. You will drive the continuous improvements of implementation methodology and service offerings based on client experiences.
* Experience with the Microsoft stack of technologies - Windows Server 2008 / 2012, Active Directory, MS Exchange 2003/2007/2010 and Microsoft System Centre suite
* Strong working knowledge of Storage Area Networks
* Working knowledge of enterprise virtualisation software to include either VMware vCentre and ESXi or Microsoft Hyper-V
* Previously held SC Security Clearance
* MCSE or MCITP qualified or equivalent experience
The successful candidate will be rewarded with the opportunity to grow and develop professionally within a dynamic IT Services Company in a fast-paced environment .
For more information on this opportunity, please submit your CV via the link below. Your application will be completely confidential, further information will be provided so you can make an informed decision if you would like to apply for this position. If you would like to chat about the opportunity please call Michael Rosbotham at Grafton Technology on 02890242824.