Our client an award winning manufacturing company based outside of Lurgan requires an experience Service Advisor.
- Handle customer requirements for service and equipment repairs in an efficient and courteous manner to ensure a high standard of customer satisfaction.
- To ensure customer requirements are fully understood and communicated in an effective manner to other members of the department.
- To record equipment details and service histories accurately and effectively operate a customer follow-up system.
- Planning the optimum utilisation of service and spare parts capacity in co-operation with the stores and production manager
- Deal with warranty claims from dealers and distributors, some of which are international.
- To carry out recall procedures or remedial work as and when required, liaising with approved service agents in GB mainland and overseas markets.
- To ensure the departments presentation is maintained to the highest standard in line with company policies
- To ensure the highest degree of efficiency and understanding of customer requirements and to deal with any customer complaints courteously, promptly and sympathetically
- To provide customer estimates according to company policy on schedules, times and pricing
- Where necessary, invite the customer to talk about problems directly with the technician/engineer, therefore aiding first time fix and improving customer satisfaction
- Wherever necessary, instigate road tests with technician, ensure the customer is informed on the progress of their equipment whenever appropriate and advise the customer of all work carried out.
- Give a report in weekly management meeting for each department leader, this will lead to a monthly and quarterly report of their performance.
- Work closely with the sales department executives to ensure the customer is reassured and comfortable.
- Give feedback to the technical department of recurring warranty issues.
- Educated to GCSE level to include English and Maths
- Must have previous experience in a similar role (not industry specific)
- Excellent communication skills with co-workers and clients
- IT Literate
- Must be able to work in a team and on own initiative
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Claire on 02838353335 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button or emailing to email@example.com