Service and Installation Engineer
Location - North West
Salary - £24,000 to £28,000 plus company vehicle and benefits
Grafton is currently working in partnership with a leading international installation, manufacturer and designer of wastewater, grease management and pumping equipment. Due to continued success within the NI market they have an opportunity for an experienced Engineer to join their team.
Responsibilities and experience required:
* All aspects of the installation, servicing and repairs of pumping, effluent and ancillary equipment. Installation on pumping and wastewater contracts
* Must have Mechanical & Electrical experience, preferable in the wastewater industry.
* Must have up-to-date Health & Safety Training and must be a valid CSR card holder.
* Must have a full clean driving license.
* Completion of all documentation to comply with ISO 9001:2000.
* Ensuring proper care and maintenance of all equipment supplied
* Confined Space Training
* Manual Handling Training
* 17th Edition Electrical Training
In return you will receive an excellent remuneration package (depending on experience) + company van. For further information please contact Patrick Moore on 02890323333 or submit your CV via the link.