Grafton Technology has been retained by one of the top 4 IT consultancies in the world. With over 170,000 employees globally and an innovative service portfolio which spans every vertical IT sector, this is the company which many IT professionals aspire to work with during their career.
They are recruiting for a Microsoft .Net and Dynamics CRM Technical Architect to meet current and strong pipeline demand for Microsoft Dynamics CRM and custom development Services. This a lead role in a team of 7.
This technical architect should have experience in designing and delivering technical deliverables on customer projects and have hand-on customer and stakeholder engagement experience. The successful candidate needs to be a self-starter, hands-on architect and provide technical input and oversight to the Microsoft .Net development team.
* Experience delivering and architecting on the Dynamics CRM Platform
* Experience in Dynamics CRM Installations and Configuration and customisations
* Design and communication of solution architecture
* Technical lead experience during project implementation
* Experience in a client-facing role
* Exposure to Dynamics CRM 2015 / 2016 / Online
* Strong organisation skills and ability to prioritise, plan and multitask work assignments
* Task ownership and ability to work within deadlines / timelines and budgets
* Experience of working in Agile project deliveries
* Willing to travel to customer sites throughout UK & RoI
* Excellent communication skills with fluency in English, both written and verbal
An attractive salary and with an excellent benefits package (including car allowance) is on offer. This role can be based in Belfast or Derry and comes with a working from home option.
For more information contact Carol Donnelly on 02890 242824.