Service Manager (Engineering/Industrial)
Salary: £28,000 to £32,000 plus company vehicle, fuel card, expenses, pension and fully expensed industry training courses
Grafton Specialist Engineering recruitment have been exclusively retained to recruit a Service Manager for an exceptional firm who operate in the niche industry of pure water treatment. This is a new position within the business and the successful candidate will be relied upon to plan structured engineering works and to facilitate the successful completion of projects.
The ideal candidate will come from a service management background with experience in the management and coordination of multi-skilled installation and service engineers.
The position will require a focused and determined individual with a willingness to listen, learn and succeed.
* Management of a small service team: Planning scheduled monthly maintenance across NI.
* Efficiently respond to callouts, delegating work to service engineers ensuring effective response within agreed SLA's.
* Procurement of components/stock with the ability to negotiate deadlines in line with ongoing works.
* Stock management.
* Management of mechanical and electrical engineers, prioritising workloads.
* Experience in service management including teams of mobile engineers.
* Experience in running service and installation contracts with a value of 250k or above.
* Excellent organisational and managerial skills
* Full working knowledge of Microsoft office package.
* Be prepared to assist in engineering works during busy times.
* Time served Engineer with management experience.
Salary & Benefits
* Basic salary of £28,000 to £32,000 depending on experience.
* Company vehicle.
* Fuel card.
* Out of pocket expenses.
* Company pension scheme.
* Mobile phone.
* Expensed external training courses via suppliers.
For more information or discuss in total confidence please contact Patrick Moore on 02890 323 333