SERVICE MANAGER, LETTERKENNY, SALARY NEGOTIABLE
Reputable Car Garage in Letterkenny looking to appoint a permanent, experienced Service Manager for their workshop garage. Applicants must be interested in pursuing a career in Service Management and working as a member of a Service Department within a busy dealership.
The primary functions of a Service Manager are as follows:
- Monitor/manage workshop loading system
- Monitor/manage job card system
- Monitor/manage service reception to maximise booking efficiency
- Regularly monitor workshop productivity, profitability and financial performance and take corrective actions if necessary
- Assign work to relevant employees
- Advise on diagnostic problems
- Develop and maintain relationships with distributors, suppliers and other relevant contacts
- Monitor equipment use and maintenance
- Manage all warranty related paperwork and procedures in accordance with company and/or distributors policy
- Monitor estimating system
- Insure accurate and up to date invoicing
- Promote associated products and services including VHC and ServicePlan
- Manage workshop Health and Safety
- Monitor quality customer service programme and improve overall customer service levels within the Service Department
Applicants must also have a minimum requirement 5 Passes in Ordinary Papers at Leaving Certificate level or equivalent qualifications or relevant service or management experience.
If you would like more information please contact Marc Doorish on 02871 267799 or click on APPLY NOW to submit your CV.