£18,000 - £20,000
Grafton Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Service Planner for the leading materials handling company in Europe.
To provide a high level of customer service through efficient dispatch and deployment of their engineering resource that carry out repairs and maintenance of Materials Handling and Powered Access Equipment. Ensure that all service requirements are met and feedback is given to customers as required and to carry out all internal service administration tasks.
- To act as a first line contact for customer enquiry.
- To ensure that customer satisfaction is achieved and all service requirements are met.
- To prioritise all work requirements for the Engineers and allocate work to the Engineers maximising efficiency and minimising cost.
- To allocate all Planned Maintenance work, keeping customers informed and ensure that all services required are completed on time.
- To liaise with customers and keep them updated on progress of all work.
- To liaise with and assist the Engineers to help them achieve timely and efficient job completion, also giving customer satisfaction.
- To administer any related service paperwork as required.
- To report to the Service Manager any field related discrepancies.
- To use all tools and systems provided and follow our Ways of Working.
- To follow company policies, procedures, Health and Safety, and quality guidelines in order to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word/excel and outlook
- Experience in a busy service related/office environment
- Team player
- Strong telephone skills and ability to use own initiative
- Planning and organisation skills within a demanding and busy office
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you have the essential criteria please apply online applicants who do not will not be considered.
For any further details please call Katie Doyle on 02890 242824.