Production Group Leader x 2
Salary: £24289 plus generous shift allowance and benefits package
My client is one of Ireland's most successful and innovative manufacturers and is a global leader in their industry. They have a current opportunity for 2 Group Leaders to join their team.
It's a three shift rotating pattern, one month on each shift
Lead the Production Stream team to ensure they are engaged and high performing with a focus on problem solving and team work. Build trust through effective leadership and the skilled application of people management processes and open 2 way communications.
Following standard procedures:
- Recruit and select the right team members.
- Induct new members into the team.
- Build team skills through skills assessment, training, feedback and
- Manage on-going performance of direct reports.
- Identify those who have the interest and ability to progress or support different roles and facilitate this through agreed procedures.
- Facilitate & Execute Continuous Improvement
- Organise & Optimise Labour
- Manage process reliability
- Analyse & report conversion performance metrics
- Manage Quality
- Project Design & Delivery
- Manage Health and Safety
- Manage Maintenance
- Understanding and ability to apply in live situations the principles and tools of lean manufacturing
- Knowledge & understanding of manufacturing processes.
- Understanding of the people processes needed to build high performing teams.
- Experience of managing a team in a process environment
- Working knowledge of the implementation and maintenance of lean manufacturing principles.
For more information please contact Glenda on 02890 323333