Salary - £25,000 - £35,000
Location: Co. Antrim
Grafton Specialist recruitment have been retained to recruit a Production Supervisor for a successful company in Co. Antrim. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Production Supervisor to join a progressive and successful company and develop their career further.
You will be responsible for
- Plan and co-ordinate, in conjunction with assigned team leaders, the timely manufacture or despatch of products within your designated teams to achieve your team objectives and balanced scorecard Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) as determined by management.
- You will be required to read and understand technical drawings and to transfer to production.
- Target driven to achieve high standards.
- To ensure effective, safe, accurate and timely stock management.
- Be responsible for ensuring that the quality of the product and service within your area is maintained at the highest possible standards for the customer.
- To communicate with other managers and department heads regarding progress made
- 5 GCSE's grade C or above to include English & Maths
- 2 Years previous supervisory experience within production.
- Excellent planning, organisational and communication skills.
The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive starting salary!
For more information please contact Glenda Reddington on 02890 323333