Our client a successful manufacturer outside Dungannon requires a Shipping Administrator for an immediate start.
- Organise transport for all customer orders, consolidating were possible to reduce company costs
- Prepare accurate Despatch paperwork & CMR's to accompany customer deliveries
- Coordinate transport of rejected product to be returned in an efficient & cost effective manner and in accordance with Company Returns Policy
- Organise transport for incoming product purchased from Suppliers on request from our Buyers
- Ensure signed paperwork is returned by Haulier in a timely manner
- Investigate any advised POD discrepancies and resolve in a timely manner
- Process authorised customer claims for credit.
- Maintain Customer price lists on Navision as advised by Line Manager to ensure sales invoices are accurately priced
- Process sales invoices for all despatches in full and on time for weekly accounts deadline
- Provide assistance in sourcing transport quotes for new customer opportunities on request
- Check transport invoices are accurate for payment authorisation
- 5 GCSE's Grade A-C or equivalent, combined with previous experience in a similar role
- Outgoing and self confident with excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Must be able to demonstrate sound knowledge and experience of IT systems
- Invoicing experience will be an advantage
- Able to work effectively in a team and on own initiative
- Ability to develop effective and close working relationships with other departments
- Flexible approach to working hours
Hours of Work:
Week 1 Mon, Tues, Sat - 10am - 9pm Sunday 10am - 2pm, Week 2 Wed, Thurs, Fri 10am - 9pm
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Claire on 02838353335 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button or emailing to email@example.com