Our client a leading haulage company in the Portadown area requires a Shipping Administrator for weekend shift.
- Dealing with customer queries
- Booking boats, issuing shipping dockets
- Preparing quotes for customers
- Liaising with other departments
- All administration duties
- Minimum of one year experience in a customer focused environment ideally shipping
- Must be able to work under pressure and deadlines
- Excellent negotiation skills
- IT literate to include Word and Excel
- Transport required due to location
Please Note: Weekend shift hours start at 8pm on a Friday and finish 8am on a Monday (to include taking customer calls at night). You will be required to work in the office on the Saturday 8am-4pm the hours can be worked from home.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Claire on 02838353335 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button or emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org