Site Administrator | Dublin West | €28-33k |Permanent
The Client: A leading construction firm with a workforce of over 1,000 employees. Founded in 1995, the company have fulfilled a myriad of successful construction contracts in ROI with some very well known developments in their portfolio.
The Role: As a Site Administrator you will deliver all administrative duties in a professional manner and act as first point of contact for all administration procedures. You will work closely with the head office and other stakeholders to achieve project deliverables. You will have a background in the construction industry and be familiar with Health & Safety legislation, procurement processes and contracts administration.
Hours of work: 9am-5.30pm Monday to Friday
Key areas of responsibility:
- Manage site diary and maintain accurate records
- Manage HR records such as attendances, annual leave etc.
- Create and main procurement lists for equipment and materials
- Assist internal personnel with Health & Safety documentation, insurance requirements and recording of site materials
- Keep up to date drawings and site specifications
- Assist with e-tendering process and support in data collation for same
- Maintain site accounts and keep accurate records of deliveries and reconcile with purchase orders
- At least 2-3 years relevant experience in an administration role within the construction industry essential
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to self-manage and carry out duties with minimal supervision
- Familiar with Health and Safety legislation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Word and Excel
- Strong data entry and typing skills
- Own transport with full driving licence
- Experience with Priva software a distinct advantage
- PA and project management experience
Salary within the region of €28-33k per annum depending on skills/experience
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Swords branch on 01-8900190 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.