Electrical Commissioning Technician
Location: County Antrim
Salary: 25-35k depending on experience
Hours: Standard day shift - Monday to Friday
Grafton Engineering recruitment has been retained to recruit an Electrical Commissioning Technician with an international firm based in County Antrim who specialise in industrial automation and control.
The company has over 1000 systems installed mainly in the UK and Ireland but with the development of other business areas they now operate globally.
This key position holds responsibility for the safe and successful installation, maintenance and support of a wide range of automation systems in the construction industry.
- Install electrical systems into industrial environments.
- Ability to fault find and diagnose problems in a wide range of equipment
- Ability to work away from home (around 50% of the year) normally from a Monday to a Friday as many systems are located in GB and ROI
- Ability to learn software systems and modify software after in house training
- Complete commissioning reports
- Test and assess panels/enclosures to EMC standards
- Maintain and update the software and system databases so that all solutions are properly archived and recorded in line with the standards of the best ISO quality systems
- Conduct all duties in a safe and careful manner to ensure the safety of yourself and others
- Any other duties, within reason and capability, as determined by the Managing Director.
- HND Electrical/Electronic or software engineering or ONC/City & Guilds accompanied with solid, wide ranging industry experience.
- PLC Programme knowledge
- Ability to work overtime as and when required to ensure projects are delivered within the agreed timescale. Normal working hours 08:30-17:00 Monday to Friday. Standard Overtime Monday - Friday 08:00-20:00. Approximately 50% of work will be outside NI.
For more information please contact Patrick Moore on 02890 323 333