Location: County Antrim
Salary: £12-£15 per hour depending on experience
Hours: Standard day shift - Monday to Friday
Grafton Engineering recruitment has been retained to recruit a Site Electrician with an international firm based in County Antrim who specialise in industrial automation and control.
The company has over 1000 systems installed mainly in the UK and Ireland but with the development of other business areas they now operate globally.
This key position holds responsibility for the successful deployment of a wide range of automation systems into the construction industry:
- Successfully commission PLC batching control systems and telematics systems throughout the world.
- Provide technical support and breakdown assistance when required
- Establish challenging but realistic personal targets which will be reviewed periodically by the Managing Director.
- In conjunction with the technical team help to identify, analyse and qualify areas of improvement in all aspects of system design and operation
- Provide technical guidance to the Managing Director to evolving technologies and market trends.
- Maintain and update the software and system databases so that all solutions are properly achieved and recorded in line with the standards of the best ISO quality systems
- Ensure that customer care is highly reflected throughout all aspects of work undertaken and that any faults are resolved in a time appropriate manner
- Conduct all duties in a safe and careful manner to ensure the safety of yourself and others
- Must be a qualified Electrician to 17th edition.
- Inspection and testing qualifications would provide a distinct advantage.
- Experience in fault finding and repair on industrial equipment.
Ability to work overtime as and when required to ensure projects are delivered within the agreed timescale. Normal working hours 08:30-17:00 Monday to Friday. Standard Overtime Monday - Friday 08:00-20:00. Approximately 50% of work will be outside NI.
For more information please contact Patrick Moore on 02890 323 333