Trainer - Food Manufacturing
Grafton HR is excited to be representing a leading food manufacturing organisation, one of the largest in Northern Ireland. Due to continued expansion, my client seeks to recruit a Trainer for their Tyrone site, with responsibility for training co-ordination and delivery of site training.
The Trainer will work within a large team, co-ordinating and tracking all on- site training, ensuring all required training is completed and training matrixes are up to date.
The successful candidate will be heavily involved in training delivery, including inductions, ensuring all new members of staff get the appropriate training required for their role, including a comprehensive site tour and initial orientation. Other training includes health & safety, food safety and quality training, as well as coordinating any external training requirements.
The successful candidate will also liaise with internal stakeholders on a regular basis, ensuring any skills gaps are identified and addressed, as well as understanding when inductions / refresher training is due.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- 2 years experience of training delivery, ideally within a food manufacturing / production environment
- Training experience in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Ability to be flexible with various shifts patterns
- Working towards a CIPD training qualification ie. Certificate in training practice
- Food safety qualification
- Experience in internal auditing
To apply for this exciting opportunity with leading food manufacturing organisation, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Ryan Calvert at Grafton HR on 07725825693.