Our client, an established manufacturing company are seeking to recruit Skilled and Semi Skilled Joiners/Labourers to join their existing team.
The role will involve travel all over Ireland - transport and accommodation are paid
The successful applicant will be:
- Assisting joiners to fit products on site
- Keeping the area clean and tidy
- Moving materials
- Previous experience in a manufacturing/construction environment would be preferable
- Adherence to and appreciation for H&S and general housekeeping standards
- Ability to work quickly to meet deadlines
- Works well on own initiative and as part of a team
Hours of work:
- Mon - Fri 40hrs per wk
- Must be able to meet van in Irvinestown each Monday morning
- Competitive rate of pay
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una on 028 6632 3300 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.