Our client a leading fresh food manufacturer in Lurgan requires skilled operatives to start immediately for day shift and night shift.
These positions can become permanent after successful completion of temporary contract.
- Machine operation, working on the production line and quality checking of finished product.
- To ensure that control measures are performed accurately in accordance with QA specifications to consistently ensure production to required quality standards
- Weighing, packing and labelling products
- To accurately record and report production information and provide this information to the QA team, e.g. completing production sheets, checking dates.
- All activities carried out comply with the QMS, work instructions and company policies
- Previous experience working in a food production environment
- Knowledge of food safety and continuous improvement would be desirable although not essential
- Machine operator experience
- Good level of english
- Must be able to work as part of a team
- Own transport due to location
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Claire on 02838353335 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button or emailing to email@example.com