Mobile Tech Pedigree? (IOS) Move to more Business side into Product/Project Management direction? Solid Engagement/Comms skills to manage 3rd Parties?
This is quite a unique Security focused Mobile Product Management opportunity which encompasses managing junior mobile developers, overseeing the product development life cycle, project management and 3rd party engagement and management.
Our client is entering a period of rapid commercialisation and this role is crucial in shaping the next stage of product development. The successful candidate will be responsible for the in-life performance and development of existing and new products to achieve competitive differentiation and secure the company's long-term market position.
The Senior Product Manager will lead the ideation, design and specification of innovative and market-leading products to enable organisations, teams and individuals to share message and voice information in a fast, flexible and secure manner.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the successful candidate will need to able to balance demands from executive leadership with customer feedback and data insights to help shape a winning future product road-map
Typical experience: Ideally BS in Computer Science, or related field (though not essential) Ideally coming from a technical development background or business analysis arena with some exposure to product strategy. Strong organizational and project coordination/management skills Experience with Software Development methodologies including Agile Mobile Technology Project experience with ideally IOS or Android.
- 5+ years' end-to-end product management experience with mobile technologies / applications which ideally includes signification experience of encrypted products and services.
- Specific experience of working with encrypted messaging/VoIP Applications will be advantageous.
- Excellent problem solving, analytic, people, project management and communication and presentation skills.
- Understanding of the technical architecture of complex B2B mobile applications.
- Experience of designing simple and intuitive user interfaces with ability to create examples through wire frames and mock ups.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Entrepreneurial drive and track record of achieving stretch goals in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills.
- Ideally of graduate or masters calibre.
For more information on this opportunity, please submit your CV via the link below. Your application will be completely confidential, further information will be provided so you can make an informed decision if you would like to apply for this position. If you would like to chat about the opportunity please call Michael Rosbotham at Grafton Technology on 02890 242824.