Grafton Technology has been retained by one of the top 3 IT consultancies in the world. With over 170,000 employees globally and an innovative service portfolio which spans every vertical IT sector, this is the company which many IT professionals aspire to work with during their career.
Traditionally, they have been very quiet in their recruitment drive within Northern Ireland, with excellent retention levels and most employees working with the company over the lifetime of their career due to the job security and excellent promotion opportunities.
Due to client demand, they have identified a need for a Senior .Net Developer familiar with Microsoft Enterprise products to meet current and strong pipeline project demand. This developer should have strong knowledge of ASP.Net MVC development and full-stack web development technologies - for example, Angular.Js or Knockout.Js or React.Js, alongside modern frameworks. In particular this role will require flexibility with regards to location, and at times on-site client work throughout the UK or Republic of Ireland.
- Excellent development skills, with experience in "full stack development" including ASP.Net MVC, AngularJS / KnockoutJS / ReactJS.
- Use of Azure for the provision of development environments.
- Product experience must be combined with application development toolset - .Net Framework, Visual Studio, C#, JQuery
- Strong technical design and development skills with a solid understanding of Object Oriented Design Principle and strong experience with C#, ASP.Net MVC, Entity Framework, Visual Studio IDE and Team Foundation Server
- Strong practical experience in the use of PowerShell.
- Experience taking requirements and designs and implementing a final solution
- Ability to work intuitively, along or as part of a team environment
- Practical experience of the software development lifecycle and familiarity with continuous integration
- Experience of SQL and RDBMS technologies, which must include MS SQL Server.
Along with an attractive salary, this company offers market leading benefits, and promotes a healthy work life balance.
Get in touch for more information by calling Carol Donnelly on 02890 242824.