Want to work for one of the biggest players in the NI market?
My client is a name which is relied on by every household across NI and is partnered with their parent company in Dublin. They are renowned for staff development, including investing in training and accreditations, and continue to go from strength to strength.
The company is an IT reliant business which manages high volumes of commercially sensitive data. The IT systems and applications are deployed over multiple sites, and operate on a 24/7 basis.
A position has become available for an experienced Software Developer to join the team. The purpose of the role is to support, maintain and develop services for the groups applications and systems.
- Develop, test, document and implement application enhancements, new systems, and software fixes
- Developing software using VB.NET and ASP.NET 2005, 2010 and 2013
- Providing 2nd and 3rd line support
- Work with 3rd party suppliers to investigate and resolve defects
Skills and Experience
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in and IT related discipline
- Demonstrable experience in a design and development role (minimum 4 years)
- Experience of f Microsoft .Net, Vb.Net 2010/13, WPF, Oracle 11g/12c, SQL, SP's and XML;
- Experience in implementing enterprise solutions
- Experience of developing and working with web services
- Experience working with C# (desirable)
In return, a very attractive salary is on offer.
Get in touch for more information by sending your CV via the below link, or call Carol Donnelly on 02890 242824.