SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS, DERRY CITY
Grafton Recruitment are working exclusively with a new IT firm expanding its operations to Derry City. We are immediately sourcing Junior and Senior Software Developers to join a new and growing team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company that regards culture and personality as important as skills and experience. You will be offered the opportunity to develop your skills and your career as the company grows.
Our client is a rapidly expanding business at the forefront of their sector with a strong emphasis on high quality service and technological advancement. An ethical approach, coupled with an innovative and extensive portfolio of products has led to a substantial period of growth over the last few years, resulting in the need for experienced and knowledgeable Developers to add to the existing team.
Working as part of a team, you will get involved in the full project lifecycle of development on our key products and will play an important part in drawing up documentation, developing and testing software prior to implementation. This will involve integration with existing systems, ensuring that you will constantly be pushed to come up with innovative solutions to various, industry specific problems.
- Working to clearly defined briefs in a specified timeframe to deliver solutions to staff and customers
- Developing and testing software solutions to meet client specifications
- Doing research to overcome technical problems and barriers encountered
- Working with the team to overcome knowledge gaps, find solutions to problems and help the team progress
- Providing all documentation (technical and testing) pertaining to your work
- Providing regular updates on project progress
- Processing of systems and adherence to SOP's
- Improving/enhancing existing features
- Previous Commercial Developer experience
- University degree (will accept significant experience in lieu qualifications)
- Secure site development
Demonstrable experience in:
- PHP Development
- MySQL Scripting/Deployment
- API Integration
- Linux Server Deployment
- XML/JSON /SOAP/JQuery/Web Services
Knowledge/experience of the following would be advantageous but not essential:
CodeIgniter/Bootstrap PHP Frameworks
Along with a competitive salary and accelerated career opportunities, our client offers other benefits to successful candidates including: Training, Annual Salary reviews, Childcare Voucher scheme, 3% Employer Pension Contribution and Cycle to work scheme.
If you feel that you have the ambition, drive, skills and experience to join a successful team of talented Developers, please contact Marc Doorish on 02871 267799 or click on APPLY NOW to submit your CV.