Our client a fast growing an established solutions provider requires a temporary Software Developer for approximately 10 weeks with a view to extension.
Do you have what it takes? Ideal for a newly qualified individual
This position will be home and office based
- Software development with emphasis on Sharepoint and the introduction of Nintex
- Responsible for enhancing existing functionality, adding new functionality
- Support existing IT users
- Developing software in accordance with in-house task specifications, suggesting improvements
- Experimenting with new technologies and aiding in the diagnosis of software problems.
- Educated to degree or HND level in Computing
- The ability to understand the development process
- Some programming knowledge
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Maths skills
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Claire on 02838353335 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button or emailing to email@example.com