Our client a leading machine manufacturer based in Ballinrobe is looking to recruit a Software Developer to help the company with managing their existing core web-based applications as well as significantly contributing to new projects, both web and client based.
- Maintain and develop internal and customer facing web applications for the control and management of production demands to provide interactive services to customers.
- Maintain and develop internal Windows client applications in order to improve visibility and workflow for the staff in a broad range of activities
- Communicate with users in order to identify opportunities for workflow improvement
- Ensure maximum uptime of critical company managed applications
- Be proative and constructive with regards to new projects and technologies
- 5 years professional experience in developing software using the technologies below
- MS SQL
- Ability to work effectively and independently
- Strong communication skills
- Must be available to work onsite in Ballinrobe on a permanent basis
- Excellent salary and benefits on offer.
- Excellent location in Ballinrobe
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have to tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Ciara Connolly on 01 5175040.