Software Developer - .NET and Dynamics CRM
This client is one of the top IT providers across the world, and have a brilliant reputation as an employer. They really do promote work life balance, offer market leading benefits including generous holiday allowance, pension contribution, medical, flexible working, along with a competitive salary of up to £34,000.
They are looking for a Software Developer to help deliver their strong pipeline demand for Microsoft integration projects.
What You Will Be Doing
- Development, administration and installation of Microsoft Solutions based on Dynamics CRM
- Working directly with clients based across the UK
- Working as part of a team to ensure technical delivery in line with agreed SLA's
What You Should Have
- Project experience working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Strong communications skills for client interaction
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- The successful candidate will need to attain unrestricted SC security clearance.
For more information on this opportunity, contact Carol Donnelly on 02890 242824 / firstname.lastname@example.org