Grafton Technology has been retained by one of Belfast's longest established software houses to recruit a Software Support Analyst to join their expanding team.
This client truly values it's employees and supports career progression, while providing an enjoyable working environment. This is an excellent opportunity to show your potential and progress your career with a company who truly invests in their staff.
As the Software Support Analyst you will be responsible for ensuring that issues are resolved through the development cycle by working closely with the .net development team. You will carry out customer support on various products and projects.
- Dealing with queries from customers from inception through to resolution.
- Become a user expert on how the products work, gaining an understanding of the strengths and weaknesses
- Assist with the preparation and issue of software updates to customers, including all documentation.
- Provide support for the Development Team on client procedures and requirements.
- Help develop the Support team by continually improving processes.
- Ideally 1-2 years Customer support experience in a technology-led company and working as part of a support team
- Excellent understanding of Support processes and the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Exposure of Bug Management and Bug Lifecycle.
For more information on this opportunity, please submit your CV via the link below. Your application will be completely confidential, further information will be provided so you can make an informed decision if you would like to apply for this position. If you would like to chat about the opportunity please call Dominic McCann at Grafton Technology on 02890242824