Grafton Recruitment are hiring for a Solicitor with 5+ years PQE and experience in commercial law, EU law, contract law and/or energy regulation. Our client is based just outside Dublin City Centre and it is an exciting time to get involved with one of their key projects.
- Drafting and negotiation of contracts e.g contracts for services to engage external specialist consultants/advisors, inter-market operator agreements, regional/European agreements
- Provision of legal advice on rights and obligations under contracts and in relation to draft European Network codes
- Briefing, managing and liaising with external specialist legal advisors, Departments and Regulators including overseeing the quality and efficient delivery of work
- Manage licence changes and implications
- Oversee the contracting with system vendors including issue and dispute management
- Oversee contracting with 3rd party providers for ongoing operational services
- Assist in the development of legal draft market rules and procedure changes
- Provision of legal advice on the implications of business separation
- Legal provision of agreements and contracts across ROI, NI, France, Belgium, German law
The successful candidate will be a key legal resource and member of the Group Finance and Legal team and will provide legal advice and guidance across the entire Project team.
Further information available by contacting Louise Morrissey in Grafton Recruitment on 01-4505288.