Sourcing Project Manager
Salary: £30,000 Plus a generous benefits package
My client is one of Northern Ireland's most successful and innovative manufacturers and is a market leader in their industry.
They have a current opportunity for a Sourcing Project Manager to join their team.
The successful candidate will act as the focal point for Supply Chain NPD/CM activities on assigned programs, and will be required to solve problems, develop and execute objectives for self and others, and affect short-term and long-term business goals.
Interaction with Engineering, Planning, Operations and peers within the Sourcing and Procurement.
The individual will boast exceptional organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Implements plans to assure orders meet specified quality and delivery times and to minimise the total cost of purchases.
- Documents performance to action plans and time lines for assigned sourcing projects.
- Establishes supplier base in conformance with guidance from Category Managers.
- Handles requests for information, quotations, proposals, and bidding processes.
- Evaluates current and potential suppliers in coordination with Supplier Quality Teams.
- Negotiates with suppliers to meet quality, delivery, and cost objectives.
- Executes contract negotiation and development in coordination with Sourcing Manager and Contract Specialists.
- Drives the parts and process qualification in coordination with Supplier Quality Teams.
- Works with Sourcing Manager or Sourcing Leader to guarantee supply for all portfolios.
- Establishes and maintains rapport with all levels of supplier personnel and internal customers.
- Identifies opportunities and implements actions to achieve efficiency's
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Business, Administration or Supply Chain
- 3-5 years of experience in Procurement or Supply Chain in the tech market
- Demonstrated Project Management skills
- Program Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
For more information please contact Glenda Reddington on 02890 323333