Experienced Chef needed for a role based in Newtownabbey.
The salary on this role is competitive and negotiable depending on experience.
Hours of work:
- Monday to Sunday (5 days out of 7)
- Primarily 8-4.30pm but may need to be flexible during busier periods such as Christmas and other holidays
- Previous experience managing a kitchen
- Following all HACCP and Food Safety Procedures
- Management of Stock and placing orders
- Portion Control
- Support in the development of the café to exceed customer expectation through delivery of good quality food, presentation, and value for money
- Monitor, review and implement cleaning schedule and standards to deliver a high standard of cleanliness and a safe working environment
- strong communication and interpersonal skills
- the ability to work under pressure
- high standards of cleanliness and hygiene
- the ability to do several tasks at once
- creativity and imagination for food presentation
- the ability to work as part of a team
- good organisation skills
- Food Hygiene Level 2 or above
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.